Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

U-Pass Universal Bus Pass

If you are registered in at least one on-campus credit course, your ONEcard will work as a U-Pass. After that, each term you must update your ONECard at the U-Pass self-service kiosks in the University Centre lobby or in the UVSS, Student Union Building. The U-Pass is valid with BC Transit on Greater Victoria buses only and HandyDart services. ONECards can be updated starting:

  • late-April for students studying in Summer session
  • late-August for students studying in Winter session (September-April)
  • late-December for students studying in the Spring term (January-April) only.

Rate our answer

Related Questions