Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Transfer Credit from Other Schools

Eligible transfer credit will normally be assigned at the time of admission; however, you may also receive transfer credit as a returning student, by submitting a transcript of completed studies to the Office of the Registrar office.

See the transfer credit page on the Undergraduate Admissions website for more information.

The BC Transfer Guide lists the articulation (course-content comparison) for many courses taken at BC institutions.

Rate our answer

Related Questions