Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Food on Campus

University Food Services runs food outlets in the Cadboro Commons, University Centre, McPherson Library, MacLaurin, Fraser , Engineering Lab Wing, Bob Wright  and Fine Arts Buildings.

The Bookstore

The UVic Bookstore runs Finnerty Express Café in the Campus Services Building next to the bus terminal.


The University of Victoria Students' Society (UVSS) runs food outlets in the Student Union Building (SUB) including Felicita's campus pub.


The UVic Graduate Students' Society (GSS) runs the The Grad House Restaurant and the Side Project Cafe in the Halpern Centre for Graduate Students.

Rate our answer

Related Questions