Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Applying for a Second Degree

If you are a degree holder and would like to apply to complete a second undergraduate degree at UVic, you must complete an application to enroll in a second Bachelor's degree program which is available in a printable format from the Office of the Registrar website along with:

  • An application for admission if you are applying as a new student to UVic; or

If you have completed required courses for a second degree within your first degree, then you do not have to take them again. But if the units were used to complete upper-level program requirements in your first degree, you must still complete the required number of upper-level program requirements for the second degree.

Rate our answer

Related Questions