Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Grading scale

There is a grading scale used for all courses, except those offered by the Faculty of Graduate Studies and the Faculty of Law. Please see the grading information in the UVic Calendar for the grading scale.

Rate our answer

Related Questions