Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Applying to the Faculty of Education

If you have never been a UVic student you need to complete the application for undergraduate admission.

In order to be considered for admission to a program offered by the Faculty of Education, you are required to submit additional items and have completed a minimum amount of post-secondary coursework. Please see the Faculty of Education website for more information about Elementary and Secondary Teacher Education Programs (except Physical Education). Please see the School of Exercise Science, Physical and Health Education (EPHE) website for the application procedures for Kinesiology, Recreation & Health Education and Secondary Curriculum - Physical Education programs.

Rate our answer

Related Questions