Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Applying to the School of Social Work

If you have never been a UVic student you need to complete the application for undergraduate admission.

In order to be considered for admission to the Social Work Program, you are required to submit additional items. Please see the School of Social Work website for information about admission requirements and procedures.

Rate our answer

Related Questions