Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Replacement Degree

You may request a replacement degree parchment (diploma) if:

  • your degree parchment has been lost, stolen or damaged
  • your legal name has changed
  • you are converting your Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree to a Juris Doctor (JD)

Note that there are also other types of documents that will confirm that you have graduated.

Visit graduation documentation


Rate our answer

Related Questions