Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Certificate of Degree Completion

Request a certificate of degree completion if you need a formal document which confirms you have graduated. In addition to the information displayed on the degree parchment (diploma), it will also show your program details like majors, minors and concentrations.

Visit graduation documentation


Rate our answer

Related Questions