Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Changing course registrations if you owe fees

If you owe fees, a hold will be put on your account which you can view by signing in to UVic. This hold will stop you from adding courses but you may drop them.

If you need to add a course you must first pay your outstanding fees in order to remove the hold on your account. If it is urgent that you register for a course, you should pay any outstanding fees and then contact the tuition fees office (main floor, University Centre).

Rate our answer

Related Questions