Ask an undergraduate question

Ask UVic
Ask us about UVic campus life, from admissions and registration to what teams are playing and what's for lunch!

Using Ask UVic

Best response

Current students

The method for changing your program or faculty depends on which faculty you’re currently in. 

If your current faculty is:

And you want to change to:


Humanities, Science, Social Sciences

Humanities, Science, Social Sciences

Program declaration or change form*

Humanities, Science, Social Sciences

Any other faculty

My UVic application

Not Humanities, Science, Social Sciences

Any faculty

My UVic application

 * If you’ve been away for more than one year use My UVic application.

Before applying to a new program review the program’s website for application deadlines and documentation requirements. Some of the professional or limited entry programs (e.g. Social Work, Visual Arts) will require you to submit supplemental information in addition to your application.

Not sure which faculty you’re in?  Check your Administrative Transcript.

New students

If you wish to change the faculty to which you have applied or been admitted, submit a request in person, by writing, email or fax to Undergraduate Admissions. You will only be considered for a new program provided space is available and the application deadlines for the new program have not yet passed. These changes may cause you to forfeit your registration if you have already registered in program specific courses.

If the program in which you wish to enroll has restricted admission (e.g. Music, PE) you should also contact the department or school involved. 

Rate our answer

Related Questions